On-Site Key & Remote Programming
Lost your car keys? Get a replacement the easy way!
- On-site. We come to your home or office
- Faster. We cut and make a replacement key.
- Save up to 50%. You pay less than if you left your house and went to the dealer.
- How long will it take? We can be on site the same day for most keys. It typically takes 2 minutes to program your key.
- Can you cut keys by code? Yes.
- Can you handle high security keys? Yes.
For Security Professionals: Key Codes
We can provide key codes for Nissan, Hyundai, Kia, Mazda incodes, and Toyota seed code.
For owners of Ford, Lincoln and Mercury owners with keypads, we can retrieve the keyless entry codes.
Keys: Fobik, Tubular, Uncut & Cut by Code
Fobik Keys: These keys must be programmed to work with your specific car.
Keys Cut by Code We will need a copy of your driver's license and vehicle registration to confirm ownership.
Remote Programming Instructions
Provide the make and model of your car and we will send programming instructions.
Call (216) 323-5294 for an appointment!
Car Models We Support
Don't See Your Model?
We can often make keys for other car makers, but we do not aways stock the keys. Please contact us and we can give you an estimate and a timeframe. We may be able to take care of you the same day.
Volkswagon Owners: Your dealer cannot make replacement keys for you if you lose or damage yours! All replacement keys are shipped from overseas. We can create a backup key while you still have the original.